1. _________ income tax, rates, and the cost of repairs to the house, Mr. White has saved very little this year.
A) By means of
B) With reference to
C) In excess of
D) What with
2. In case you are involved in the crime, you _______ confess yourself guilty as soon as possible.
A) may well
B) could be able to
C) might as well
D) would as soon
3. It was found that paraffin oil could be made from oil, which led to the development of the wells and _______ enormous profits.
A) having made
B) to made
D) to making
4. At class, Jim was completely absorbed in a novel, as result of ________, when asked to answer the question, he did not hear t he teacher call at all.
5. This is the most important respect ______which civilized man can be distinguished from primitive communities.
6.The prime rate is the rate __which banks lend money to their best customers.
7. Democracy is a word______ which we are familiar.
8. She knows how to unwind the fine thread of silk ____ which the cocoon of a silkworm is composed.
9. I have five dictionaries, ______which Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English is the best.
10. It is believed that the fire caused by a short circuit in the lift machinery ____ to the which floor before it was discovered.
A) Was extending
B) had extended
C) has extended
D) would extend
答案：1.D 2.C 3.D 4.C 5.A 6.B 7.B 8.B 9.C 10. B
|关于我们 | 媒体报道 | 联系我们 | 诚聘英才 | 网站导航 | 付款方式 | 使用帮助|
|全国报名热线：400-622 4468 QQ:38780669 95874301 858621712 MSN:email@example.com|
|©2003-2014 52mba.com（北京华慧东方网络科技有限公司） 版权所有|