1.The building contractors have asked that the unfinished project ______.
A). is extended
B). will be extended
C). has been extended
D). be extended
2. He made the suggestion that they ________ on their conversation in Spanish.
A). would carry
B). had carried
D). were carrying
3. It is absolutely necessary that everyone who works in the company______ the rules set by the committee.
B). would obey
D). will obey
4. It is strange that I________ a little child.
B). had believed
C). shall believe
D). should have believed
5. As I'll be away for at least a year, I'd appreciate _________from you now and then telling me how everyone is getting along.
B). to hear
C). to be hearing
D). having heard
6. Greatly agitated, I rushed to the apartment and tried the door,_________to find it locked.
7. Doctors see a connection between increased amounts of leisure time spent ________and the increased number of cases of skin cancer.
A) to sunbathe
B) to have sunbathed
C) having sunbathed
8. Unless you sign a contract with the insurance company for your goods, you are not entitled_________ a repayment for the goods damaged in
9. On a rainy day I was driving north through Vermont ________ I noticed a young man holding up a sign reading "Boston".
10. Christie stared angrily at her boss and turned away, as though________ out of the office.
C) to go
D) would go
答案：1.D 2.C 3.A 4.D 5.A 6.B 7.D 8.A 9.C 10.C
|关于我们 | 媒体报道 | 联系我们 | 诚聘英才 | 网站导航 | 付款方式 | 使用帮助|
|全国报名热线：400-622 4468 QQ:38780669 95874301 858621712 MSN:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|©2003-2014 52mba.com（北京华慧东方网络科技有限公司） 版权所有|